HIKO SALUKI K+ PFD
PFD designed specifically for high performance racing.
It is approved and certified by the International Canoe Federation (ICF) as vest suitable for a white water competition.
- ISO 12402-5 and ISO 12402-6
- The highlight of this vest is the low profile of its front panel.
- Shoulder panels made of neoprene are flexible and comfortable.
- Hidden inside these panels are high tension straps so the product meets safety standards.
- Foam is shaped to better copy a human body.
- The vest is adjustable using three consecutive straps running around the torso.
- SALUKI fits perfectly without restricting motion.
- The vest is available in two variations – for kayakers and canoeist.
- The difference is in the length of the vest.
|Größe||XS||S / M||L / XL|
|Gewicht (kg)||30 - 60||35 - 75||50 - 90|
16 other products in the same category:
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology. The Current Pro comes in three sizes, designed to fit a wide...
Comfy, grippy, low profile. Cottonmouth Nose Plugs offer the latest in quality, design and style. They keep the water out without feeling like your nose is in a vice. Its bite is gentle. Made with...
The Descent quick-access pogies are made from 3 mm Quick Dry thermal lined neoprene, with an anti-flush cuff baffle to provide warmth without compromising control. FEATURES: Materials: 3 mm CR...